康复护理经理对执行任务负有主要责任, 愿景, 政策, 目标, 组织和在其区域内的护理/临床服务的目标. 康复护理管理者是康复护理之间的联络人, 其他的学科, 和管理. 作为联络人, 康复护理经理促进哲学和目标的组织, 团队关系的发展, 以及一致的康复训练. Rehabilitation nurse managers allocate available resources for the efficient delivery of rehabilitation care and participate in executive decision making related to departmental functions. Rehabilitation nurses may function in the nurse manager role in a variety of healthcare settings throughout the continuum of care.
A registered nurse holding primary accountability for the management of (a) rehabilitation unit(s) or area(s) within a healthcare institution, 机构或流动护理设置和为受助人提供的服务.
- 强大的临床, 领导, and management 技能; good interpersonal and interdisciplinary relationships; a high level of initiative and creative problem-solving ability
- Provides input to the strategic planning process for the facility; implements strategies and programs for rehabilitation care that are consistent with the mission, 愿景, 政策, 目标, 以及机构的目标
- 为康复环境制定计划，重点提供高质量的服务, cost-effective care for the patient with a disability or chronic illness consistent with the facility's or agency's strategic planning
- Evaluates the quality and appropriateness of care and effectiveness and efficiency of systems within the rehabilitation setting; institutes practice changes based on evaluation and supports interdisciplinary performance improvement efforts
- Ensures that current rehabilitation research findings and rehabilitation evidence-based practices are incorporated into clinical practice and delivery of care
- Maintains knowledge of trends in rehabilitation and healthcare and helps staff identify the impact of these trends on the delivery of rehabilitation care
- 推广机构及专业康复护理及康复价值观, 目标, 和护理人员和跨学科团队成员的目标(e.g., 患者独立的实现, maintenance of optimal health and quality of life and avoidance of further complications of disability, 并在放电设置中发挥积极作用)
- 鼓励康复护理人员使用护理流程, 批判性思维, and ethical practice in managing patient care and provides for continuity from admission through discharge and successful reintegration into family, 社区, 和/或替代放电设置
- 确保护士掌握相关知识, 技能, and dispositions to perform professional responsibilities that require preparation beyond their basic academic programs, 在充分认识护士胜任能力的关系, 性能标准, 审查机制, 以及对患者安全和护理结果的教育准备, 确保护理实践和专业行为的责任和责任
- Supports the rehabilitation nursing staff in performing the clinical roles of patient educator, 照顾者, 顾问, 顾问, 和病人的倡导者
- Collaborates with physicians and other professional disciplines in developing and implementing clinical rehabilitation programs. Provides an environment and resources that enable rehabilitation staff to participate actively in setting 目标, 定义项目, 评估残疾客户的结果
- Promotes collegial relationships with members of all disciplines based on mutual respect and support
- Helps members of the professional interdisciplinary team to understand and value the unique contributions of each rehabilitation profession
- Participates in interdisciplinary committees and other activities within the facility or agency
- 鼓励一个支持康复护理的环境, 联合健康和医学学生/工作人员学习和实践康复技能
- Holds overall accountability for the management of clinical rehabilitation nursing practice and of allied health practice where included in scope of role
- Provides input into and maintains appropriate staffing levels and skill mix among staff members
- Is accountable for the management of direct report personnel functions; seeks to select and retain an appropriate skill mix of qualified, 主管, 以患者为导向的不同背景的康复人员
- Provides for assignments that are commensurate with the level of 教育 and demonstrated competencies of personnel, 有效和适当地利用现有资源，提供高效率的服务, 安全, 并对康复患者进行有效的护理
- 定义和监督方向, 教育, 的认证, and continuing development of licensed and unlicensed staff involved in providing patient care and other services, 与临床护士专家和/或教育工作者合作, 是可用的
- 作为一个榜样, 导师, and coach to the rehabilitation settings staff and provides developmental opportunities for staff to acquire clinical rehabilitation 技能 and expertise; encourages staff to seek advanced preparation and rehabilitation specialty certification
- Defines, implements, and evaluates the care delivery system used in the rehabilitation environment
- Participates and facilitates participation of staff in nursing and organizational policy formulation and decision making
- 准备和监控资本和运营预算, 包括人员预算, for the rehabilitation setting; regularly reviews expenses and revenue; and addresses, 证明和修正方差, 按照要求
- Assumes accountability for remaining current regarding the standards of care established by professions and organizations (e. g., 美国护士协会, 皇冠6686官网, 以及专业的联合健康组织, 适当时)监管机构(e.g., 卫生保健组织认可联合委员会, CARF the Rehabilitation Accreditation Commission); and government (e.g., 医疗保险, Medicaid); is able to determine implications for the rehabilitation setting and responds using flexibility and creativity to promote compliance
- Supports research activities in the general field of rehabilitation as well as in rehabilitation nursing
- Advocates for persons with chronic illness and/or disability through personal involvement in professional and other support organizations and 社区 activities
- Is an active member of 皇冠6686官网 and serves as an advocate for rehabilitation and rehabilitation nursing
美国护士主管组织(AONE) (1992). 医院护士经理的角色和职能.
美国护士协会(ANA) (2009). 护士管理:执业范围和标准.
Jacelon,辛西娅. (Ed.). (2011). 康复护理专业实践:核心课程(第6版).)，格伦维尤:皇冠6686官网.
This role description was originally developed by the Administrative/Management Special Interest Group of 皇冠6686官网 in 1994. 随后在2011年、2015年进行了修订.